• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams at Panthers - Positives and negatives

Jeremy Igo

Pros: CMC still a savage

Burns looked good. 

Bradberry looks improved and playing with more attitude than we have seen. 

Shaq looked great.

Special teams on point. 

Cons: 

Way too many mental errors.

Why do we constantly run the slowest tempo offense you see on TV? 

Run defense shaky.

Cam rusty, bad timing on throws, inaccurate. 

Receivers not consistently getting open. Would be interested in seeing Cams numbers without Christian. 

We lost. 

Good: CMC- single handed carried this team

Bad: coaching staff- little to no adjustments, same swiss cheese zone leaving opening easy spaces fot pitch and catch. Offensively, questions.  The QB sneak after the int, killing our momentum 

Ugly: Cam- just flat terrible.  Touch was waaaay off.  

Pro's

The offensive line play was better than expected against a dline that is highly touted. 

We had three turnovers, and more penalty yards than the Rams did, yet we were close at the end  against one of the better teams in the league..

With the exception of the missed fg, special teams play was great.  

Con's

I don't think the defense played well.  Goff played poorly in the first half, missed some wide open receivers, and they had some drops.  The score could have been much worse.  I do think both defenses were worn down at the end, probably due to the heat.

Cam looked out of sync for much of the game.  Hopefully, its just rust.  

Way to many unforced errors.  

Sucks that we lost.  On the positive side I think the D played a good game.  CMC was a beast.  Neagatives are the turnovers of course.  Considering Cam coming of the rehab and didn't get any preseason play time to speak of, it could have been worse.  The backward pass (that was batted?) really screwed us - freak thing.  It was a competitive game vs a good team, I can live with that.  Trying to not let Panthers losses piss me off so much this season.

Lol at this bullshit whining about Cam. He wasn’t locking into guys. He did have some bad high throws, but that can easily be chalked up to rust. He might not have thrown any 50 yarders but he threw a few really nice looking 15-20 yarders that take plenty of arm strength to pull off.  My biggest complaint about our team is the OL. They did alright but were pushed around as often as they blocked well.  We played an NFL darling team against Ed hochuli’s kid and lost by three with most of our starters not playing much preseason. Oh and their coach is much better than ours. Sucks we lost but I don’t feel bad about it

Pros:

- CMC is officially our best offensive weapon. He will be an MVP contender. 

- Other than the INT, Cam played well and his ratings was in the 90s before that.  He missed the deep throws, needed more touch but I attribute it to rust.  

- Offensive line held up nicely 

cons:

- DJ Moore involved in two turnovers

- Run Defense 

Archived