• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Part of me is encouraged.

Jeremy Igo

DJs fumble is a sore spot but that was a good play by the Rams defender. I'm still not worried about Samuel, we just wasted the first half and didn't decide to play well until the last drive. That drive proved we have enough talent and we only lost by three with that shitty half AND the missed field goal. Cam plays better and we actually get to the line without taking the playclock down to zero every time and we could be a decent team, but apparently Ron Rivera doesn't emphasize scoring points. 

Our defense is solid, they gave up no big plays, just the Rams skill players did some great open field running. Everyone seemed assignment sound, they held Gurley to nothing but two good runs in the second half and two fumbles. Goff looked overpaid out there. 

Cam has to play better. We have an elite RB, DJ is a legitimate number 1, the line is good enough and held Aaron Donald in check.

I was pleasantly surprised by the secondary. Boston tackled fine, Reid was good. 

Donte Jackson can play, if you don't like him you just don't like dreadlocks. Burns is going to be our second best defensive player really fast. 

I will totally eat my words on Shaq Thompson and Bradbury. I don't mind at all if they keep playing well to get paid, i would too if i were an NFL player. Shaq looked great overall. 

But yeah, tldr talent is there, but the QB needs to play better and the coaches need to be better on offense, overall. If they don't improve, I'm hoping Tepper makes some hard choices. But we look too good in our uniforms to be losing a three point game to the previous SB team when we look way more talented on both sides of the ball. 

Archived