• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Part of me is encouraged.

Jeremy Igo

Some good stuff out there. We dominated the first half, we just kept fuggin up. Cmc is the absolute poo. Shaq is better than most of us have him credit for. Samuel is good (give him the ball). Our secondary played pretty good. Even though our oline  was mediocre, the game plan had cam getting the ball out quick. This is one of the hardest games of the season, and we should have won. I'll put on my ride colored glasses. 

Now, if we loose Thursday, you're all dead to me!

This loss is on Cam and Moore. Everyone else played at least serviceably. Too many overthrows by Cam and TWO fumbles by Moore, who already had a meltdown multiple fumble game last season. 

IF Cam can tighten things up, we should be good. The defense played well overall. Definitely well enough to win if the offense had played decently. Special teams did great today aside from the missed FG.

The reason I say it was more of our defense than them is because Goff couldnt find nobody first half. Like everything was covered and pressure was getting to him. KK actually was making plays. But I think they got gassed because offense put them in bad situations and they had to get back on the field almost immediately. We clean up those errors in the first half and possess the ball longer defense doesnt get gassed.

Archived