• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

always an excuse when certain players show their ass

lol did you watch him give that statement or are you just copying the transcript? because he looked very disinterested and took 0 questions. he also recorded his private conversation with gruden and made a commercial out of it. he's been repeatedly giving that organization the middle finger. can't blame him tbh.

Dude he fuged away 30 million $.... that was his plan? Ur delusional 

I would sign him immediately. For those of you too young to remember Terrell Owens, just go back and look at the head case he was and check out how that worked for the eagles and Cowboys.  

The majority of receivers are headcases anyway. Adding him as our Receiver one would instantly make this a top two offense in the league. 

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah i watched it. that's why i asked if YOU watched his meaningless statement. don't try to twist this. you're not smart enough to pull this off.

minor pr work. for the "cam newton has a fake smile" guy you sure are credulous when it's beneficial to your argument

he wanted out of shitty pittsburgh and he got out. he wanted out of shitty oakland and he got out. you're not stupid enough to believe he was really going to retire over his helmet are you? oh wait i forgot who im talking to lol

you've been saying this for years when you're consistently on the wrong side of the argument and the wrong side of history. a pox on everyone who encouraged you to keep posting.

the nolan nawrocki defender suddenly doesn't care about such trivial things. noted.

This is the path you usually go when you know you're losing an argument.

I'll consider this your concession.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Eric Reid is nothing like Antonio Brown.

Reid is passionate for a cause. Brown is primarily passionate about himself.

And whether you agree with him or not, there's no indication that Reid is a head case. Brown has red flags aplenty.

Pretty easy to connect the dots on why that ignorant poster compares Eric to Brown. Embarrassing. 

Archived