• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

Tony Dungy...

I feel sorry for Antonio Brown. He’s been blessed with amazing talent but he’s lost track of the fact that football is a team game. So is life. He thinks he’s the victim but he’s missing out on the real joy that comes from being part of a team. He’ll be the big loser in the end!

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he clearly wanted to be released. the wild speculation is coming from people who think that actually he wanted to keep things the way they were lol

He wanted his 30 million guarantee and lost it. He said that himself. 

I just got an email from Antonio Brown. He tells me the team “took away my guarantees.” He added there’s “no way I play after they took that and made my contract week to week.” So at this moment, once again, don’t expect AB to play on Monday Night Football.”

34 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Nothing , not one thing that happened was Raider specific. It could have happened on any team. 

Probably would have happened on any team. The guy is chronically toxic. He can't help it. He might suppress it for a while, but eventually it would happen. If the world doesn't revolve around him, he makes everyone miserable. 

That said, if the world did revolve around him he'd still make everyone miserable.

Point is: he's toxic.

16 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

prove it

prove it

he's already rich. if he acted this way to get out of two very shitty situations and he got what he wanted out of it then maybe the actual idiots are the ones who think he just got owned by the raiders??

"Ive wanted to be a raider since day one"

yeah only you might be stupider than AB, and boy that's saying somthing!

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Probably would have happened on any team. The guy is chronically toxic. He can't help it. He might suppress it for a while, but eventually it would happen. If the world doesn't revolve around him, he makes everyone miserable. 

That said, if the world did revolve around him he'd still make everyone miserable.

You don't know what you are talking about.  Carr has a terrible deep ball.  AB probably got frustrated that he kept missing him on throws in practice and started to worry about the season.   Now, he can get with his analytic guys and they can tell him what QB will be the best for him.  As long as he has that opportunity to shine, why would he be an issue?  

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Everyone keeps bring up Cam and His “friendship” as a reason to bring him here. Without looking at that simple fact. If Cam doesn’t give him the ball enough, it will come back up real quick. Our offensive plan will go to poo. 

6 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

always an excuse when certain players show their ass

lol did you watch him give that statement or are you just copying the transcript? because he looked very disinterested and took 0 questions. he also recorded his private conversation with gruden and made a commercial out of it. he's been repeatedly giving that organization the middle finger. can't blame him tbh.

He made his statements in front of reporters with cameras. Unless you're prepared to say that somebody dubbed the words in for him, he said it (look it up).

There's also the email he sent saying specifically that he decided not to play for the Raiders after they took away his guarantees.

Those things are evidence. On the flipside you've got zero evidence to back up that this was all some master plan other than your own speculation.

Basically, you've got nothing.

As to players getting angry on the field, I don't give a crap who does it. Lord knows Cam's done it before. Luke too. So what? That's football.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He made his statements in front of reporters with cameras. Unless you're prepared to say that somebody dubbed the words in for him, he said it (look it up).

There's also the email he sent saying specifically that he decided not to play for the Raiders after they took away his guarantees.

Those things are evidence. On the flipside you've got zero evidence to back up that this was all some master plan other than your own speculation.

Basically, you've got nothing.

It would be easier to say Gruden played him to get rid of him for no money owed. 

Archived