• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Last year I believe, it wasn’t anytime in the last year. I know he has interest in coming here, plus Tepper May have a relationship with him.

Tepper would be in a position to know a lot of the stuff that the Steelers his from the public.

I would say that makes it less likely.

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

prove it

prove it

he's already rich. if he acted this way to get out of two very shitty situations and he got what he wanted out of it then maybe the actual idiots are the ones who think he just got owned by the raiders??

Watch as I wildly speculate while requiring others to provide proof of their own wild speculations. LOL!

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm never one to underestimate the capacity of people to be stupid, so yeah it's possible.

I have trouble believing that it will be as much as the Raiders were offering, or that any of it will be guaranteed.

I'd like to think nobody is that stupid.

If its heavily incentive based, then its not stupid.  Of course, I am not sure that Antonio Brown would sign a heavily incentive based contract.  

Riddle me this.  What happened when Anthony Davis said he was done with the Pelicans?  Did all the teams in the league go, we aren't paying him?  No, people lined up to bid for his services.  It will be the same for AB.  He will pick whatever team gives him the best opportunity to shine.  My best guess would be Seattle or San Francisco.

7 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Remember how Cam thrived when his A wide receiver went down in 15 though and started spreading the ball around. 

It's definitely more in the spectrum of a pipe dream obviously.

As far as 2015, Ginn even though he was at times maddeningly inconsistent was playing out of his mind.

On KB, he had all the tools. I watched him absolutely dominate DB's early on. It just went to poo when his mom passed and he was never the same after the injury.

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

idk we've weathered all the times olsen threw a fit on the field or the sidelines

Players get angry on the field and on the sidelines pretty much every game.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he demanded his release and he got it. the only way he could be released is if he got the guarantees voided because the raiders weren't going to eat that cap hit. now it's your turn to prove that actually this isn't what he wanted and he just got owned by the raiders for being dumb.

He demanded his release today, after they fined him over $200,000 and voided his guarantees.

Yesterday, before those things happened, he said ""I'm excited to be out here today. I apologized to my teammates and the organization. Enough talk, man. I'm excited to be out here with my teammates. I'm grateful for all the fans. I'm excited to be a part of the Raiders and see you guys soon."

Unless you live in Bizarro world, nothing about those statements says "I want to be released".

Archived