• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

There’s an argument to be made a team with proven leaders can keep him in check.

People always say our locker room is strong enough to handle problem children, forgetting that avoiding problem children is one of the biggest  reasons why we have a strong locker room.

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I believe some team will sign him for a boatload of money, albeit with a lot of caveats.  

I'm never one to underestimate the capacity of people to be stupid, so yeah it's possible.

I have trouble believing that it will be as much as the Raiders were offering, or that any of it will be guaranteed.

I'd like to think nobody is that stupid.

1 minute ago, Peon Awesome said:

Patriots makes some sense. If anyone can reel him in, it's Belichick. 

As for the Panthers, please no. Not even for vet minimum. 

Patriots would be paying him far less then he’d want. I don’t think Belichick would even want him. Dallas and Jerry on the other hand.

It would have to be a place with a strong coach, GM and QB. Ideally, the team would be a contender, but not have a #1 WR in play. They also need to have cap space.

With that in mind, the teams that fit that description are:

• New England
  • Baltimore
  • LA Chargers
  • Eagles

I can't think of any other teams with the right combination to take on a personality like Browns without other problems cropping up as a result. Of these four, I believe Baltimore to be the most interesting (face the Steelers 2x/year). The Eagles are also intriguing, but I would think less likely.

Of course, NE is everyone's favorite, but after the Ocho Cinco and Randy Moss signings, I would have to think Belichick would be less inclined to test those waters again.

We should and idk why you said “dumb” enough people act like the media can paint the perfect picture of someone. Y’all are quick to get upset at how outsiders view Cam but we as outsiders can judge him based off the same media we chastise? He may not be going about it the right way but take into consideration he may have mental problems he may be misunderstood and have things he says or does blown out of proportion. He didn’t just out of no where become a jackass there’s a reason why him and Bell aren’t with the Steelers anymore. The one thing he said that resonated with me was that we concern ourself with AB the football player too much and he’s still a person at the end of the day. Not everyone handles adversity well we are quick to forget the “suggestion box” era of Cam handling the media. I for one wouldn’t mind ya signing him at all if it can bring us a little closer to a Super Bowl. I honestly don’t care about who signs him but you guys really need to let go of judging someone’s character you don’t even know. Look in the mirror everyone’s a POS in their own respect, worry about yourself more than you worry about having an opinion on someone else. 

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

prove it

prove it

he's already rich. if he acted this way to get out of two very shitty situations and he got what he wanted out of it then maybe the actual idiots are the ones who think he just got owned by the raiders??

Prove your argument.

Or at the very least, explain why they would go through the whole tearful apology thing if this was their goal. The apology makes no sense if you're trying to get released.

Ryan Clark (a guy who's had direct experience with Brown) is the guy who originally made this point.

Archived