• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Does what AB allegedly did to her while she was watching tv constitute rape, or did the rape allegedly happen at a different time? I'm confused.

rape was at a later date.  he contacted her and apologized profusely and blah blah blah she agreed to be in a place with him and that's when the alleged rape occurred.    it seems to fit his behavior with the latest info coming out. i guess i'm saying i wouldn't be surprised at all, and think he probably did it.  he put pics of the 2nd accusers kids on the group text.  i think he would do anything.

Just now, raz said:

rape was at a later date.  he contacted her and apologized profusely and blah blah blah she agreed to be in a place with him and that's when the alleged rape occurred.    it seems to fit his behavior with the latest info coming out. i guess i'm saying i wouldn't be surprised at all, and think he probably did it.  he put pics of the 2nd accusers kids on the group text.  i think he would do anything.

Why I wonder did she keep meeting him in private places?

6 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah because everyone knew he had been credibly accused of sexual assault multiple times. and even if that information had been available this would still be some pot calling the kettle black poo. your posts have aged very poorly over the years. want me to dig them up? the fact that you weren’t banned for repeatedly going to bat for nolan nawrocki and his racist screed way back when speaks to igo’s character.

I'm just here to watch the implosion :)

Archived