• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Turnip said:

Can’t believe they straight up cut him. Y’all say what you want but tell me, outside of his blabbing, that he wouldn’t be a monster teaming up with Cam. It’s boom or bust for Ron and Hurney. 

I'm pretty sure the Steelers and Raiders thought he'd be a monster too.

They were right; just not in a good way.

2 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Can’t believe they straight up cut him. Y’all say what you want but tell me, outside of his blabbing, that he wouldn’t be a monster teaming up with Cam. It’s boom or bust for Ron and Hurney. 

Yeah in a dream world where he isn't making distractions that cause him not to be able to play the game...

I've said before to coworkers. It sounds like he just wants to retire and is just trying to come up with a reason to by creating all this bullshit around him.

5 minutes ago, Turnip said:

You can’t be serious man...AB is crazy and we don’t go there

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he was 100% correct to want to get out of pittsburgh, especially after the gm described the team as "roethlisberger and 52 kids." if they were saying poo like that in public imagine the culture in private.

so he's traded to a shitty organization and he used the only leverage he has to force his release. it will probably cost him a lot of money but he doesn't seem to care about that as much as he cares about having control over his situation. 

If This were true, he never would have apologized.

Brown and Rosenhaus did that whole tearful apology to try and avoid losing out on his guarantees. It happened anyway.

The apology thoroughly nullifies any notion that this is the outcome he was hoping for. The message he sent to a journalist complaining about his guarantees being taken away undermines it too.

He screwed himself out of 30 million in guaranteed money. Pretty clear it wasn't deliberate, but if it were, he'd be an idiot.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Somebody other than us.

I'm pretty sure Brown is still delusional about how much money he can get. We'd likely need to do Simone Biles level cap gymnastics to be able to afford him.

Plus I genuinely wanna believe we're not that stupid.

I believe some team will sign him for a boatload of money, albeit with a lot of caveats.  

Archived