• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i didn’t lose a thing. antonio brown got what he wanted and it made you so mad you went full tilt. it made you mad for the same reason you felt compelled to defend the credibility of the hack who called cam’s smile “fake” in his “scouting report” hit piece

you have never in your life admitted you were wrong about this type of thing and i don’t expect that to change. but i will continue to remind you of this just like i have continued to remind you of nolan nawrocki.

Thanks for conceding again.

(wow, you're really bad at this)

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit.

All part of the plan and if you plebeians don't see that idk what to tell you

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 12:39 PM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you have never in your life admitted you were wrong about this type of thing and i don’t expect that to change. but i will continue to remind you of this just like i have continued to remind you of nolan nawrocki.

This aged well.

On 9/8/2019 at 12:39 PM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i didn’t lose a thing. antonio brown got what he wanted and it made you so mad you went full tilt. it made you mad for the same reason you felt compelled to defend the credibility of the hack who called cam’s smile “fake” in his “scouting report” hit piece

Oooops

Archived