• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Collusion wouldn't surprise me.

It's the Patriots way.

The talking heads on NFL radio are already trying to shut that down real quick. “Mayock and Belichick are the best friends! Belichick wouldn’t ever do that to Mayock.”

Ya... you’re talking about the patriots here.

16 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

The talking heads on NFL radio are already trying to shut that down real quick. “Mayock and Belichick are the best friends! Belichick wouldn’t ever do that to Mayock.”

Ya... you’re talking about the patriots here.

The media and really the league have had their heads so far up the patriots arse for so long this would be as suppressed as Bob Kraft and his proclivity towards young Asian girls caught up in human trafficking.

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

if he was willing to burn the thirty mil to get to play where he wanted all along he's been playing 4D chess and everyone else is dumb as hell, but i can't figure out how to fit the sincere apology into that narrative without undermining the entire thing

Well he apologized but then put the Gruden video out... 

if we assume he’s playing 4D and the Patriots being signed within hours with 15 million for one season being “proof”

then the apology was for the players and fans,..

the video release was just one more thing,.. the straw.

44 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Everything and anything that involves the Patriots gets swept under the rug and ends up being a squeaky clean team no matter what happens. That organization can never do wrong.

Shettttt...dirtiest team in league history

6 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Well he apologized but then put the Gruden video out... 

if we assume he’s playing 4D and the Patriots being signed within hours with 15 million for one season being “proof”

then the video was for the players and fans,..

the video release was just one more thing,.. the straw.

@PhillyB you know as well as I Cali is a two-party consent state. If he was playing 4D Chess, he just did so criminally. And you can damn sure expect some Cali state prosecutors to come after him on this. 

So unless Gruden consented at the time of the conversation. They broke the law. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

@PhillyB you know as well as I Cali is a two-party consent state. If he was playing 4D Chess, he just did so criminally. And you can damn sure expect some Cali state prosecutors to come after him on this. 

I’m actually surprised(not really, Kraft involved) that he’s not brought up on criminal charges for assault(you don’t actually have to strike someone to be charged, just invade their space pitching violence).

then there’s releasing the video,..

wheres the suspension? 

Conduct detrimental should have a suspension and an act of violence usually does too.

at any rate even with a suspension,.. him and Flash Gordon are back at mid season and could be a nightmare for anyone.

The question is will AB play like he can going forward or will he continue the diva stuff? 

Just now, JARROD said:

The question is will AB play like he can going forward or will he continue the diva stuff? 

If there’s one thing the pats do better then most likely any other team. Compartmentalize. They’ll just drop him like a rug if he acts up and Brady and Belichick decide it’s time.

2 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

I'm a Panthers fan and my son rubbing it in my face because he is a Pats fan. There is one thing though. My son was a Falcons fan when Vick was the QB there and after he left he was a Chargers fan. After that suddenly he was a Pats fan which makes me think he is a bandwagon fan and jump on the Brady train just because they have many SB's. I will never hear the end of it. All he does is aaaahhhh and start talking trash about Panthers and Falcons(daughters team). All of you are so lucky not to go through this suffering as I do here.

You could always shoot him :thinking:

Archived