• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Gonna be interesting to see how a lot of folks react to CMC holding out and demanding a record setting contract due to his unique role in our offense (esp if he makes 2k yards a year a regular occurrence), i already see people making these distinctions between him and other RBs bc he's somehow different. Yeah, the guy who sat out his bowl game to prevent injury, starting a trend, is totally gonna be interested in taking less money. 

(I'm not kidding myself, he's gonna get a pass either way)

Obvi 

I'm a Panthers fan and my son rubbing it in my face because he is a Pats fan. There is one thing though. My son was a Falcons fan when Vick was the QB there and after he left he was a Chargers fan. After that suddenly he was a Pats fan which makes me think he is a bandwagon fan and jump on the Brady train just because they have many SB's. I will never hear the end of it. All he does is aaaahhhh and start talking trash about Panthers and Falcons(daughters team). All of you are so lucky not to go through this suffering as I do here.

16 minutes ago, Swedish Butt-Whistle said:

Do Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock have the balls to accuse the Patriots of tampering?

The more important question is do they have any evidence because there's going to have to be a smoking gun before the league office gets involved with the Patriots. 

4 minutes ago, trueblade said:

The more important question is do they have any evidence because there's going to have to be a smoking gun before the league office gets involved with the Patriots. 

This. It's highly likely it took place, but proving it is another matter.

For years all the top free agents signed huge multi-year contracts menta after free agency officially kicked off. Everyone knew it was tampering but without proof it doesn't matter.

21 minutes ago, Swedish Butt-Whistle said:

Do Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock have the balls to accuse the Patriots of tampering?

They won't be able to prove it, not even close. AB could admit to acting out to get to New England but the Raiders still had his rights, can't cut himself. 

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Everything and anything that involves the Patriots gets swept under the rug and ends up being a squeaky clean team no matter what happens. That organization can never do wrong.

Archived