• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

fans think players should be "loyal" and hope for "hometown discounts" but when a player prioritizes his own happiness he's suddenly the biggest idiot in the world for maybe leaving some money on the table.

i'm actually legit conflicted here from a personal ethics standpoint. on the one hand, fug allowing yourself to be tied to a franchise that's going to look out for its best interests at the cost of your own - AB is an elite player and it's criminal to expect him to waste away in a dysfunctional organization he never wanted to go to in the first place playing for people he doesn't like with people he doesn't vibe with.

on the other hand there's something to be said for not putting your own needs above at the great expense of others, which is the entire foundation of human society. AB's behavior is antisocial by definition. he's burning bridges. is it worth sullying your name to have your exact way instead of dealing with a little adversity in a less than ideal situation? 

i cant tell if it's ballsy or fragile. it may be a little of both.

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

And to add to the "he cost himself money" that some of you folks are trying to run with since Bill Belichick blew up your spot, the dude is already rich

Lol, just lol

at this point i think he cares far more about rings than money and he's willing to sacrifice a lot of cash for a viable chance to make that happen

Archived