• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

This is interesting I wonder how this is going to turn out :thinking:

If there's any karma in this world, the Pats getting hammered for tampering.

I said early on in this thread that it seemed like A was intentionally acting like an ass to the point of trying to get an outright release. He gets that released and within a matter of hours he's a Pat.

There's virtually zero chance this is all coincidence. They orchestrated this poo. When I say "they" I mean AB and his people and the Pats. 

i'm not convinced AB wasnt trying to save his oakland job with the sincere apology move because that doesn't make the slightest bit of sense otherwise, but the way it shook out he got what he wanted, which was out of pittsburgh and out of oakland. kind of a pissy way to do it, but congrats i guess

his performance in the best possible landing spot is going to say a lot about the extent to which the problem was AB and the extent to which it was bad locker room culture in pittsburgh and a dysfunctional franchise in oakland. 

every april we have to hear "we need to run our draft like the Patriots, trade back and grab a ton of picks" but don't realize that formula only works when you actually sign the big shot free agents that panthers fans have anxiety attacks over

Archived