• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you think he wanted to play for either team lmao you can't fire someone who quit. he wanted to be a free agent since before the trade but now suddenly it's "he was fired"

He wanted $30M and it didn't matter who paid him, so long as it wasn't Buffalo. We know this because AB himself refused to go to Buffalo.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/how-antonio-brown-killed-bills-trade-and-the-steelers-options-with-diva-wr-moving-forward/

He was absolutely fine going to Oakland, hence why the trade was even completed. Oakland released him. That means they terminated him. He was fired. He didn't quit.

Pizza Hut salads are about to get even worse.

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Man I know why you support A.B. and players getting more control of their professional lives but this ain’t the dude to use as an example for it. 

Mang thank you

I get and support the concepts he is advocating, but like you said this ain't it chief. AB is a clown in this whole debacle 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not a big "bold prediction / mark it down / you heard it here first" kinda guy, but I feel pretty comfortable saying he ain't coming here.

I would have agreed with JR being our owner but Tepper is different and knows AB. Eric Reed was seen as just as much a trouble maker this time last year. We also run a system he is familiar with as well and have a QB who hopefully has his deep ball back. 

Archived