• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB released. Which team will be dumb enough to sign him?

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Thats what Igo would wish for.  He could retire with all of those clicks.  Lmao

Can't speak for Igo, but I don't give a flying damn about clicks or press or political agendas or any of the other bullsh-t.

I just want to watch my favorite team win football games

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Miami Dolphins will sign him, he's from the area and they gonna suck anyway so why not take a chance. 

they're tanking on purpose so i doubt it. He's going to a contender in my opinion or NY/LA.

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Maybe but Antonio is all about money, money over everything as the kids say these days, so he's gonna go to whoever offers the most cash. 

With his helmet deal he could afford to play for whoever he wants. What better than the best African American QB in the league and a understanding team owner as well who actually knows him. 

Yeah, the Skins sounds about right...  or the Cowboys.  It will take an egomaniacal GM and/or owner to take the chance, thinking they can make it work.

As I've said, I was a fan of him as a player previously, but I really do think he is having a complete mental breakdown.  Even in interviews he's done since the end of his tenure with PIT, and then seeing him all through hard knocks, he is just not all there...  something is wrong.  He made an incredible move for players' power and leverage in getting out of PIT and then getting the contract he did from OAK, but everything he's done since has completely undercut and undermined his value.  He is an incredible talent, but I just think he's too far gone now.

Archived