• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My god... Could be the hottest home opener in Panthers history...

Jeremy Igo

21 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Dawgs days in Spartanburg should have us prepared for it better than them

Ron (historically) has been questioned about the conditioning of the players.  Remember when we'd blow all those 4th quarter leads?

Depth matters.  Trainers matter.  Salt tablets, bananas, water water water--start today

Just now, MHS831 said:

Ron (historically) has been questioned about the conditioning of the players.  Remember when we'd blow all those 4th quarter leads?

Depth matters.  Trainers matter.  Salt tablets, bananas, water water water--start today

Anybody remember the pickle juice game? Dallas vs Philly. 

23 hours ago, joemac said:

I'm trying to buy some tickets for Sunday with a pregnant wife and a 3 year old.....anybody know which side of the stadium will be in the shade?

Do them a favor and don't. I'm sure she's putting a good face on for you but that most likely won't be fun for anyone as a group. 

Just go by yourself and take them to a fall game. Tell her you're being considerate.

1 hour ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Do them a favor and don't. I'm sure she's putting a good face on for you but that most likely won't be fun for anyone as a group. 

Just go by yourself and take them to a fall game. Tell her you're being considerate.

That’s what we decided to do. fug that. Too hot. I will be watching from the comfort of my air conditioned home. 

On 9/6/2019 at 4:15 PM, joemac said:

I'm trying to buy some tickets for Sunday with a pregnant wife and a 3 year old.....anybody know which side of the stadium will be in the shade?

Any part of the stadium with fans that would historically argue to start Anderson/Greer/Heneckie?/Allen.

This was a bad attempt at a shade throwing joke, and I dont have the energy to fine tune or make sense of it.

Archived