• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My god... Could be the hottest home opener in Panthers history...

Jeremy Igo

59 minutes ago, Bartin said:

I doubt you will really find any shade unless you are in the last couple rows of the club section under the overhang on the Panthers sideline for a 1 PM game this early in the season. The sun will mostly be dead overhead the majority of the game.

Pregnant wife and a 3 year old sounds like it will be miserable for all of you honestly.

True dat. Hold off for an October/November game so that the sun feels good.

1 hour ago, joemac said:

I'm trying to buy some tickets for Sunday with a pregnant wife and a 3 year old.....anybody know which side of the stadium will be in the shade?

Im not in the business of telling people what to do, but take this advice- DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE YOUR PREGNANT WIFE AND 3 YEAR OLD TO THIS GAME. 

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Im not in the business of telling people what to do, but take this advice- DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE YOUR PREGNANT WIFE AND 3 YEAR OLD TO THIS GAME. 

Just imagine what name is given to the baby if it was born at this game and Panthers had won it. The 3 year old is found standing with the team on the sidelines if child is misplaced and see him/her on large screen of the stadium..

Archived