• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Irvin and Little officially OUT vs the Rams

Jeremy Igo

Not as concerned with Irvin as we have solid depth and young talent there at Edge rusher

Little concerns me though.  There were all sorts of question marks about him comong into the draft.  Kid has all sorts of talent just  like seemed to not care etc at Ole Miss (hence going from projected top 5 pick to many others giving him a late 2nd early 3rd grade).  Plus that is a Huge position of need, huge question marks there, and that spot could determine our season

I won't be surprised if you see the phrase "Irvin OUT" a lot this year.

Little definitely concerns me though. I wasn't exactly a big fan of the pick anyway, but two games into the preseason and he's already got a concussion? Yikes.

(having heard that he was the pick at #16 if Burns hadn't fallen doesn't make me feel any better)

If Little is basically expected to take a red shirt year then it really doesn’t matter how long he’s out or not dressed. I hope he’s good and recovered but I’m expecting it’s less about severity and more about he has plenty of time and the designation doesn’t matter right now anyway.

Archived