• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey Talk - Are you getting a Burns?

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

I tend to wait at least a year or so for a player to be on the team and show that he can really play , ala CMC or Luke, before I scoop up one of their jerseys.

I learned that lesson. I still have a Foster #20 in my closet. He changed his number to 26 after one year. 

I have a Newton my wife got me during his 2nd or 3rd year in the league but that's it.I just buy team merch "Panthers" I don't want to attach myself to any player anymore. 

We get our kids their favorite guys, Kuechly  Olsen , Newton,  but as a 39yr man I'm not 100% i want to wear a guy thats 1/2 my age name on my back. 

This makes me 

3 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

Vets and retired Player Jerseys are the way to go those things are not cheap ( a Steve Smith jersey even while he was with the Ravens was still a good one to have on)

You don't want to be the guy wearing a Funchess jersey come Sundays

Oh god think about the poor souls who bought a Butler jersey 

11 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

I tend to wait at least a year or so for a player to be on the team and show that he can really play , ala CMC or Luke, before I scoop up one of their jerseys.

Yep. I like having all 3 colors too. Blue Cam, black Kuechly, and white CMC jerseys are what I have.

After preseason, I’m more excited for burns than I was for mccafrey, Butler, Moore and Shaq. And that’s just off the top of my head. Obviously I was wrong about McCaffrey but the point is he’s already made a statement. Hope it translates because he’s the first one I’ve seen true pro bowl talent in in quite some time. 

Archived