• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THE MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Jeremy Igo

Fruits of google research..

Milkshake:

Taken more literally, it is about a girl who dances seductively and attracts the attention of boys in the club. Her "milkshake" is the way she shakes her boobs (the source of mother's milk). It can also be taken to mean oral sex. Bringing the "boys to the yard" could be about attracting boys like a dog in heat

The fire emoji is a flame that is mostly yellow with a little red on the top. It is used to signify that something is cool, awesome, exciting, or more colloquially, “on fire.” It can also convey that someone is sexy, (i.e., hot), or refer to other various metaphorical fires

Pie - "I 100% agree. This post nails it."
Beer - "I don't 100% agree. I may not agree at all, really. But, kudos to you for presenting a decent post."
The D - "I want you so bad right now."
Poo - "I'm a delicate snowflake. Antifa scares me. I can't match wits with you. My only option is to fling poop at you."

Milkshake - "I can't e-punch you e-Nazis. So, here's an e-milkshake dousing for your garbage views."

Flames -

A. "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let this MFer burn."
A2. "Fire everyone"

B. "You spit some fire rhymes on that one."  (*note, not applicable to any ECat video)

C. "It's getting hot in here."

-----My interpretations

23 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Beer - "I don't 100% agree. I may not agree at all, really. But, kudos to you for presenting a decent post."
Poo - "I'm a delicate snowflake. Antifa scares me. I can't match wits with you. My only option is to fling poop at you."

Milkshake - "I can't e-punch you e-Nazis. So, here's an e-milkshake dousing for your garbage views."

Flames -

A. "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let this MFer burn."
A2. "Fire everyone"

B. "You spit some fire rhymes on that one."  (*note, not applicable to any ECat video)

-----My interpretations

These interpretations need to stay in Tinderbox not main forum.

56 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Flames -

A2. "Fire everyone"

-----My interpretations

Poo - "For when thebigcat posts about his wealth or new favorite team"

Archived