• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you who wanted AB on here this past spring

ncfan

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

"But he'd never cheat on ME! He LOVES me!"

I always love when people try to say our locker room is strong enough to handle a guy who's been a head case everywhere else, completely forgetting that the big reason our locker room is strong to begin with is because we don't sign guys who have been head cases everywhere else.

And, this is orders of magnitude worse than most " head cases"

Brown had 100 catches, 1200 yards & 15 TDs last year, has had elite numbers for years and he was so bat poo crazy that the Steelers took a 21 mil dead cap hit to get rid of him.

Now, it looks like the Raiders are about to suspend him, void all his guarantees, then cut him before his salary becomes guaranteed.

So, in the span of 6 months, two teams are saying, "No mas" He's probably getting suspended by the league as well.

It'd be a hard pass for me if I ran  a team.

13 minutes ago, falconidae said:

And, this is orders of magnitude worse than most " head cases"

Brown had 100 catches, 1200 yards & 15 TDs last year, has had elite numbers for years and he was so bat poo crazy that the Steelers took a 21 mil dead cap hit to get rid of him.

Now, it looks like the Raiders are about to suspend him, void all his guarantees, then cut him before his salary becomes guaranteed.

So, in the span of 6 months, two teams are saying, "No mas" He's probably getting suspended by the league as well.

It'd be a hard pass for me if I ran  a team.

Said it earlier: With his level of talent, for two different teams to let go of him in circumstances that we're not exactly ideal for either of them...

Yeah, thats a whole field of red flags.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

"But he'd never cheat on ME! He LOVES me!"

I always love when people try to say our locker room is strong enough to handle a guy who's been a head case everywhere else, completely forgetting that the big reason our locker room is strong to begin with is because we don't sign guys who have been head cases everywhere else.

Our locker room may be "strong" but what have we won? The year it was at its "strongest" we had some pretty wild characters on our team or have you forgotten lol 

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

First of all if you trade for him, you have to take on his $15M/year salary which we can’t afford. Secondly, is this really the guy you want being a mentor to DJ and Curtis?

if you want someone enough you will find a way to make it work. If the FO believes he's the missing super bowl piece why not. Lastly who cares about that mentor stuff when it comes to personality, they need to pick up technique and understanding your opponents and have someone to compliment them that can just flat out play. You act like Steve Smith was the best mentor for all the crappy WR he lined up against over the years lol

Archived