• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you who wanted AB on here this past spring

ncfan

58 minutes ago, SBiii said:

You could start by reading the letter he received (and published) outlining the fines that were levied against him by the Raiders.

Then you could spend 90 seconds reading this:

https://sports.yahoo.com/steelers-enabled-antonio-brown-and-now-the-raiders-are-paying-for-it-051043795.html

Will be interested in your thoughts.

I already stated he was a drama queen.  Thanks for the article outlining that he is in fact..a drama queen?

20 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I already stated he was a drama queen.  Thanks for the article outlining that he is in fact..a drama queen?

Obviously you didn't read the article.

You do realize he signed a contract, right?  You seem to be unaware that  contracts place stipulations and requirements on both parties.  Antonio is required to fulfill a long list of work requirements, the Raiders are required to pay him for doing so.

So you think it's just A-Ok for Antonio to skip out on mandatory team activities and practices as he sees fit?

That's no problem in your mind?

9 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

CA is a two party consent state. Unless Gruden knew he was being recorded, AB done broke the law...

Also he still sounds fuging bonkers and Gruden sounds like a parent that's been dealing with a petulant child all day.

I'm so hard from the schadenfreude right now. 

"can you just stop this poo and play football"

"Man I'm more than a football player"

2 hours ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Is he acting immature?  Sure.  Is he acting crazy? Definitely.  But he isn't doing anything illegal. 

If he did file a grievance because gruden told him to for hard knocks. That would have technically been illegal. But not provable and nobody would care. 

42 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

CA is a two party consent state. Unless Gruden knew he was being recorded, AB done broke the law...

Also he still sounds fuging bonkers and Gruden sounds like a parent that's been dealing with a petulant child all day.

I'm so hard from the schadenfreude right now. 

Gruden found it amusing apperently and told him to post it. 

What's going to happen here, off the field, is that AB and the Raiders will keep us entertained all year while loving every minute of it. What's going to happen ON the field is that AB is going to kill it, because he always does. "Distractions" are something the press makes up - every player on that roster is focused on doing their job to the best of their ability, not on AB drama. If they couldn't compartmentalize like that, they wouldn't have made it this far. 

35 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I don't believe I ever once stated that.

You didn't "state it" but clearly you do believe it's ok for A. Brown to do anything he wants as long as it's not "illegal"....this is clear....he's "just a diva after all"....no problem!  Pity.

1 hour ago, Ernesto McGillicuddy said:

"Distractions" are something the press makes up - every player on that roster is focused on doing their job to the best of their ability, not on AB drama.

#FakeNews of the highest order -- take a bow my friend!

Archived