• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sound Off! Official Rams at Panthers Predictions Thread

Jeremy Igo

21-17 Panthers.

Cam has a good day, CMC goes over 100 yds combined, but the big surprise will be a two TD game by Greg "I'm not ready for the retirement home" Olsen.

Gurley will be terrible ineffective early and spend the second half on the bench nursing an "injury." Cam will take a sack early, shake it off and proceed to run the Ram's D-line ragged as they chase a moving pocket and screen passes to CMC and Bonnafon.

Rams will take the lead at halftime, but Panthers will roll into the endzone early in the fourth to take the game after an uneventful third quarter filled with punts by both teams. Heat and humidity will play a huge factor in the game.

Got to thinking about the vanilla preseason on both sides of the ball. I was worried about it but then remembered Mcvay and  Phillips was who we faced 1st. We did an excellent job not putting anything on tape that they can exploit. This gives me hope that we come out fast and strong on both sides of the ball. Then its up to in game adjustments form then on. Fingers crossed.

Archived