• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not enough Scarlett buzz out there...

Jeremy Igo

56 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I felt like he had one of the more impressive offensive rookie performances in recent memory. Seems like such a balanced back, shifty and has a surprising amount of power. 

Would love to see both he and CMC on the field together some.

Hoping to see some Double Trouble production this year

I think having either Reggie or Jordan on the field with CMC will cause problems for a defense. Especially if you have DJ or Curtis crossing behind and then everybody running in different directions. With the decent speed they all have, this could be a recipe for big plays. 

I also think Jordan gets a decent workload in the 4th Q when we have a lead.

18 minutes ago, musicman said:

I really like his longterm upside.  But this year I will simply take the above comment.  Let him take some short yardage plays and use him to grind out the 4 min offense for the win.  Let CMC gas them and Scarlett destroy their will at the end of games.  

I kept trying to find a way to describe him.  But I think Norv puts it best.  “Sudden”.  He doesn’t have the quickest agility. But his moves are quick and decisive.  

1 hour ago, musicman said:

I think having either Reggie or Jordan on the field with CMC will cause problems for a defense. Especially if you have DJ or Curtis crossing behind and then everybody running in different directions. With the decent speed they all have, this could be a recipe for big plays. 

You do realize that Ron rarely goes into the 4th quarter with a lead big enough that they would sit CMC?

They just send too many mixed signals! I don't even think they know what they want to do in regards to CMC's workload. Rivera will say one thing, and Norv another. We'll see. It may just come down to CMC being too good to take off the field 95 percent of the time. I like Scarlett, and I certainly think he has some NFL wheels, but I ain't betting that he'll cut into CMC's workload if you put a gun to my head.

Archived