• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Rams... What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

Different offense with Gurley. Definitely runs through him. Defense seemed hot and cold to me last year. Kupp is a big return. 

I see a lot of talk that last year was flukey. I don’t really see it. They were a good ball club the year before as well. Maybe not in for quite the year they had last year but I expect a good team. Tough draw week 1. A win could really set your season on the right track. 

Oh, and pray to god that somebody blocks Aaron Donald. 

It’s cliche, but sending pressure to Goff messes him up. If you don’t blitz Goff he’s awesome, you blitz him he’s a turd. Their defense is very physical, but our ability to mix things up with Cam, Cmc and Samuel will keep them honest. Obviously Donald will get his, but we really need to roll cam out and run PA. Will we? I know we don’t typically roll cam out a lot but he’s excellent in PA and we need to capitalize on that. 

Jared Goff is very very overrated by national media. Sean McVay is an absolute genius. they have great WRs that can seperate. Cooks, Kupp and Woods. Big test for our secondary this weekend. 

Defense is solid and they probably have the best defensive player in the league in Donald

Their secondary is a tad overrated imo 

The rumor is Gurley has a bad knee injury and may never be the same player he once was

Hopefully this isn't going to turn out like this in this game..

"When was the last time you can remember Cam actually being on???...Its been a few years to be honest, and with a bum ankle the running part of his game wont be there and with Aaron Donald breathing down your throat on every snap, I just dont see Cam picking the Rams apart or any team with his arm especially after shoulder surgery. Dont be surprised if Cam totally stinks up the entire game."

Archived