• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Ray McCloud

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

the talented dude that lead all WRs in the NFL in yards after contact.  He should be the returner.   He needs the touches.  Neither DJ Moore nor Samuel with ever both get the touches they deserve in a game.  Having DJ as the return option gives him opportunities.   Which is pretty much the name of the game. 

I would be on board with that.

5 hours ago, CRA said:

the talented dude that lead all WRs in the NFL in yards after contact.  He should be the returner.   He needs the touches.  Neither DJ Moore nor Samuel with ever both get the touches they deserve in a game.  Having DJ as the return option gives him opportunities.   Which is pretty much the name of the game. 

I would actually be down with this idea.

Although it will never happen, I think the biggest threat we could have would be ...

Speed...Samuel/Jackson on KR ... Elusive...Moore/McCaffrey on PR ... 

But we need all 4 healthy for a full year, so cancel that. Besides If our ST's can't block the other team without a penalty it really doesn't matter who we're sending back there to get murdered. 

Godwin could have been a beast in a couple years. No idea, why we didn't bring him back. Or maybe we tried and Detriot just got him first... along with our former QB #4.

29 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Although it will never happen, I think the biggest threat we could have would be ...

But we need all 4 healthy for a full year, so cancel that. Besides If our ST's can't block the other team without a penalty it really doesn't matter who we're sending back there to get murdered. 

Godwin could have been a beast in a couple years. No idea, why we didn't bring him back. Or maybe we tried and Detriot just got him first... along with our former QB #4.

Detroit just tried them out.  I don’t think they signed them.  

19 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Moore returned kicks last year.  And better WRs than Moore in the NFL return kicks.  

Moore is just as likely to get injured on a run play w/ someone crashing into the back of his legs.  But he still is out there blocking.   Moore needs touches.  PR is a chance for a touch.   Like I said, every game....both Moore and Samuel will lack the touches they need.  So why not. 

Archived