• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Ray McCloud

Jeremy Igo

Have to think the coaches and scouts really liked what they saw from him in their joint practices with Buffalo. One of the benefits of those practices, I suppose. Get to scout another team pretty well.

Kid is from Tampa, so he sure as hell with old rather be here than way up in Buffalo.

Jarius Wright is pretty reliable if unspectacular.

Curtis Samuel is potentially dominant but needs to prove that he can stay healthy for a full season.

DJ Moore is great once he gets the ball in his hands. My one concern was it seemed like we spent an awful lot of time getting him the ball on gadget plays last year rather than just straight pass plays.

All I see is is making moves to add and keep dropping people. None of those will help us this year. Look at what saints do they actually try to make moves to contend for a SB. Cam is going to have a short year. No oline and still unproven wrs. I didn't want Smith but I think we should have traded for a wr and some oline to help Cam. 

2 minutes ago, SJTG4 said:

exact same core as last year basically..

Except for greasy fingered funchess... not a bad thing. Saw lots of potential starting to be realized and added another good go to guy in Hogan. I think we're good to go.

Like I said, all we need is a return guy.

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Except for greasy fingered funchess... not a bad thing. Saw lots of potential starting to be realized and added another good go to guy in Hogan. I think we're good to go.

Like I said, all we need is a return guy.

Heck, I forgot about Funchess :)

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

All I see is is making moves to add and keep dropping people. None of those will help us this year. Look at what saints do they actually try to make moves to contend for a SB. Cam is going to have a short year. No oline and still unproven wrs. I didn't want Smith but I think we should have traded for a wr and some oline to help Cam. 

It must be so nice living in your world of negativity 

Hopefully we picked up some guys who can be depth in the secondary and special teams if they make the active game day roster. Otherwise we have our starters. If these guys at starting anywhere but special teams, either they are killing it in practice or we are hurting for talent.

4 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Wasn't you the one bashing me based off my preseason observations? Mr glorified practice. Look at what we have here lol

Archived