• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Look alive, it is officially game fuggin week. Let's go.

Jeremy Igo

I like the way the defense tightened up and Norv opened up the playbook a little. If Cam gets the ball out and doesn't hold it, we should be good. The Ram starters didn't play 1 down in preseason and we all know the jinx of the super bowl loser the following year. We should have a huge advantage at home.

I say we win. Home turf. Rams shouldn't think this will be easy.

I'd rather have Cam running forward with blockers than sideways or imitating a statue. Much safer using Cam as the hammer, alot safer for him that way. He is prolific running forward. Great field vision aside from the f up in ATL.

Embrace the Chud Norv, let Cam be Cam.

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I say we win. Home turf. Rams shouldn't think this will be easy.

I'd rather have Cam running forward with blockers than sideways or imitating a statue. Much safer using Cam as the hammer, alot safer for him that way. He is prolific running forward. Great field vision aside from the f up in ATL.

Embrace the Chud Norv, let Cam be Cam.

I wonder what he has done lately.  Cannot find any info since 2017.

I remember seeing an article that McVay likes to use the same formation over and over with different plays coming off the same setup.

Just like our Read Option.  It took teams two seasons to figure it out.  The Cheatriots did and Rivera will use SB tape as a starting point. 

I think we are going to give them fits defensively and our offense is going to abuse them.

We make a big statement on Sunday. Panthers are contenders.

Archived