• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Roster Moves - Saturday Edition

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I think you mean nate chandler.

i don’t recall us trying fua at OL? 

Wow nvm wow 

Yup, again Hurney doesn't like to admit bad picks before day 3.  He'll give them a shot a water boy if it means he doesn't cut them and have to own up to a busted pick.

For that very reason, expect the Gaulden experiment to last at least another season or two.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

His regression coincided with his being named a starter though.

I'd wager that out of 32 rosters in the NFL, Kevon Seymore isn't the only role player on a roster whos shine would wear off if he were a starter.

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Gaulden plays well close to the line. Gets lost the further away he gets from it.

Surprised they haven’t made him that Joker role yet. He reminds me of a little lighter version of James Anderson from VT years ago, and if he would pack on a few pounds like Anderson and Thomas Davis he could stick around as a rotational/situational LB/SS

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

If we weren’t stacked at RB I’d say give him a shot. 

No offense, but we are not seeing the RB situation remotely the same way.  Decent rookie play in preseason against  2nd and 3rd strings doesn't make me exude confidence.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

No offense, but we are not seeing the RB situation remotely the same way.  Decent rookie play in preseason against  2nd and 3rd strings doesn't make me exude confidence.

Scarlett has looked really good in all three phases. As well as smart decision making, good hands, keeps the legs moving. Scarlett looks like he can play with the big boys. Which I’m guessing we’ll find out against LAC. 

Bonnafon is on the roster for special teams too. 

Holyfield is here cause we don’t want to lose him on waivers. 

McCoy will most likely go to 1 of the 5 teams looking at him as a starter and would almost assuredly end up in an Anderson with CMC. 

Archived