• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Roster Moves - Saturday Edition

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Wisdom tooth? He had double shoulder surgery. 

I'll see if I can find it, but I'm sure Rivera stated in a presser that he was out due to a wisdom tooth and then he ended up on IR.  Perhaps I'm missing some steps in between lol.

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I see the potential, but I'm not nearly as high on Scarlett as some of you are...especially if he has to be inserted as the starter if CMC is out.

We'll see. But he does have a little speed (actually faster than CMC), and his hands were pretty good in the preseason. I think that as of this point, he's a long second as the best back drafted in years, but he's also a good distance ahead of the third (which in my mind was CAP).

Just now, ellis said:

Well, here’s your 18 class. 

92D9D1BA-6F9C-469C-91F0-B47DAE1AEE55.jpeg

In all fairness, nearly all the prior draft class should still be on the roster, save late day 3 picks.   Otherwise a GM is admitting to the entire world they royally fugged up.  Even if there was a bust pick or two, GMs will generally afford two seasons before cutting bait in season three.

I suppose that would be part of my assessment on Seymour. Injuries are part of the game. It’s not a personal attack on the guy. Just not sure how much value there is left in those legs.

But if they like what they see, I’m interested to see it too. 

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'll see if I can find it, but I'm sure Rivera stated in a presser that he was out due to a wisdom tooth and then he ended up on IR.  Perhaps I'm missing some steps in between lol.

I remember that issue. I just don't think that's the reason why he went on IR.

4 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

They poo him down for the surgery last year to get him healthy because they do like him. The hamstring this year is definitely an issue

I don't understand why they like someone who played very poorly when healthy and was so bad that he had to be benched.

Archived