• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The almost disaster....

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Set the bar high. Set the bar high... Are you being serious?

Gano was the biggest conman in the NFL last year. He has constantly missed clutch field goals ever since the Super Bowl. If he didn’t have a big leg he would have been gone a long time ago.

Good riddance. I’d rather start fresh with Slye than a dude we can’t trust to the extent that we have to change our game plan because of him.

He only made that kick against the Giants last year because he we ran him out so fast he didn’t have to think about it. He’s not clutch, and the way we play football that’s not good.

While I agree with most of this we could’ve done a lot worse than Gano. There’s no reason to try to make excuses why he made the 63 yarder. He made it. End of story. It was one of my favorite moments as a panther fan. Let’s hope Slye creates moments like that for us now.

6 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

If they had waited until after the Saturday cut to put him on IR he could've come back after week 8 but that also would've meant that we would have had to waive/cut in the Saturday cuts someone that we didn't want to.

Yep but if they are not even doing that then they don't believe week 8 matters enough. He is that unavailable.

Archived