• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gano not just to IR, he is not eligible to return this year

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Could another team pick up Gano and activate him this season ?

8 hours ago, cptx said:

They can trade the Panthers for him but that's about it, I believe.

They could come to an injury settlement with Gano and release him.

15 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You wouldn't have headaches if you didn't try to defend indefensible positions.

You're throwing a lot of words at it to try and spin it but it's not working, and for one main reason.

The reason why my explanation was simple is because the situation genuinely is that simple.

So you’re the type of person who, after Cam’s record-shattering rookie season while everyone else was celebrating having a generational QB talent, instead chose to spend his time whining about how that made the Jimmy Clausen pick EVEN WORSE, right? The horror!! It must suck to perpetually have that kind of outlook where you choose to constantly dwell on the past rather than look to the future.

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

So you’re the type of person who, after Cam’s record-shattering rookie season while everyone else was celebrating having a generational QB talent, instead chose to spend his time whining about how that made the Jimmy Clausen pick EVEN WORSE, right? The horror!! It must suck to perpetually have that kind of outlook where you choose to constantly dwell on the past rather than look to the future.

I'm not sure you're even trying to make sense at this point.

Archived