• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers Cuts thread

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

If he moves on, he moves on.  That doesn't bother me so stop projecting.

What I was pointing out was the utter disrespect he receives from his "fan" base for merely doing over the years that which his head coach asked of him.

Edit:  And, to be honest (and you can search if you like), I was hoping that Rivera would cut him YEARS ago while he still had a decent opportunity to get on with another team.

I am one of those haters but, my problem with cap isn't him as a person or the opportunities. I feel he's a flawed prospect out the gate. He doesn't have any defining traits which leads to him having no role. He's not fast enough to be a scat back.. not strong enough to be a power guy, hes doesn't have the hands or ability to be a receiving back. His best quality is hes got good field vision.

With that said that's not a trait u can lead with in the nfl.. u have have to have more. Shiftiness speed power something... give me a reason for me to let u see the field. What does it matter if u can see the hole but can't do squat once you get there.

34 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if they screw up the kicker situation again, Slye needs to stay.

Want Scarlett, Bonnafon, Holyfield, #43. Obada showed flashes, will probably stay.

Yeah you can’t have all 3 of those RBs.  

3 hours ago, Catufb85 said:

from preseason performances: 

Slye should be kicker. evaluated upon Gano's return.

Scarlett and Bonnafon should be 2 and 3.  CAP released. PS Holyfield (I like this kid and think a little more time)

Godwin makes the WR corp.  Like DeAndrew White hope he's PS eligible.  DJ, Curtis, Hogan, Jarius, Robinson, & Godwin are my 6. Cut Torrey. PS White & Jeanpierre.  Really like Mickens but don't see a spot for him.

Efe & Haynes deserves to make 53. Keep Kunaszyk to replace Norris.  

That's off the top of my head.  Anyone got a list of practice squad eligible players?

White is  27 years old.  Not sure the PS is an option.

Archived