• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Internets while pooping

SCP

I actually tried that and the position i had to hold my legs in to support the laptop just wasn't comfterable. I take mondo dooks so i usually need to support myself accordingly. Don't worry I'm perfectly healthy.

Our downstairs crapper has a small sink right in front of the terlit....perfect height for resting a laptop on.

People that take fast poops are wierd. Some of my best thinking takes place while bearing down on a huge log. It would be nice to learn how many of the world's technological advances where the result of a good long poop. Stop and smell the roses people.

People that take fast poops are normal. Some of my worst hernias occured while bearing down on a huge log. It would be nice to learn how many of the world's gastroenterological advances where the result of a good long poop. Stop and call your doctor people.

Fixered :)

I don't strain for 40 minutes. If it takes that long of a time, the poop ain't done cookin' yet.

It's 40 minutes of pure peace.

Exactly. The silence is exquisite.

Nobody is talking about straining for an hour. I let gravity do the work, I just sit back, relax, and enjoy the gift of crapping.

Archived