• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, ellis said:

David Tepper:

For the love of God, pay Bill Rosinski like a king and bring him back. I don’t care what it takes, pay the man whatever the hell he wants. I don’t want to hear anything about him being a bad guy or an asshole. I don’t give a crap. Tidy up the production crew on the television side, while you’re at it. It’s hot garbage.

Thx.

ellis 

I would actually prefer a competent head coach and a competent GM.

But that's just me.

9 minutes ago, ellis said:

David Tepper:

For the love of God, pay Bill Rosinski like a king and bring him back. I don’t care what it takes, pay the man whatever the hell he wants. I don’t want to hear anything about him being a bad guy or an asshole. I don’t give a crap. Tidy up the production crew on the television side, while you’re at it. It’s hot garbage.

Thx.

ellis 

His being an a--hole is the prime reason I've heard for him not being here anymore.

Tepper actually seems to like Mixon, but if he were to be replaced I suspect we'd be looking for somebody new before bringing back Rosinski.

I'm not a big Mixon hater, but one thing I've noticed from watching other preseason games and hearing other teams' crews, a lot of them have a major advantage in football knowledge. They're able to discuss genuine X's and O's, and for me it makes the product a lot better.

Archived