• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Yeah. That too. 

Every swingin' Ron and Hurney worshippin' Richard keeps talking about a "trade".

lol

Carolina had two *healthy* young/veteran PK's on the roster a couple of years ago.

How many trade offers did they receive?

None?  Right?

Two sacks for Andre Smith...

Godwin has good vision on punt returns... I just question how explosive he can be... he had that one big return against the Bears, but that was the result of good blocking and good vision by him... just wonder if he could actually take one all way in a regular season game... I think he a great pick for a 7th rounder and can be a good possession receiver, but definitely doesn't have the explosiveness of an elite returner

19 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

Can y’all name me ten kickers better than Gano right now ? I’m tryna see something lol 

Here's one...

Joey Slye.

And yes, Gano is injured. That's why the team is concerned about him. Only an idiot would trade for him right now.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Every swingin' Ron and Hurney worshippin' Richard keeps talking about a "trade".

lol

Carolina had two *healthy* young/veteran PK's on the roster a couple of years ago.

How many trade offers did they receive?

None?  Right?

I expect some dumb decisions from the offices of Hurney and Rivera. If things went straight down the line logically, I'd actually start worring

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

absolutely, and he also looks terrible. 

I'm not ready to give up on Grier by any stretch, but doesn't look anywhere close to being up to a competent backup at this point. 

I think his arm is fine, but his decision making and lack of decisiveness is glaring...

The defense has given him great field position on 2 straight drives and hes not been able to do anything to take advantage of it.

Outside of that one throw, and it was beautiful, it has been putrid

Archived