• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

i said trade Gano

Gano is INJURED.

NOBODY IS GOING TO TRADE FOR HIM.

And then if they IR him until he comes OFF the injured list, then Carolina has two PK's and everybody knows THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CUT ONE.

*THINK* man... JFC.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Gano is INJURED.

And then if they IR him until he comes OFF the injured list, then Carolina has two PK's and everybody knows THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CUT ONE.

*THINK* man... JFC.

he don't get it...dont argue with a fool...people cant tell the difference ....

7 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

That’s your opinion  i said trade Gano . With your logic no body would ever trade for a kicker in the preseason they’ll just wait for all the good ones to be cut . You selling Gano short if you don’t like him cool i get it but he better than 2/3 of the kickers in the league . Name ten better kickers rn in the league I’ll wait 

After his injuries he isn't going to be as good as he was and his trade value will be low. You might as well accept that his release from Panthers is inevitable. The facts are in so give it up already.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Gano is INJURED.

*THINK* man... JFC.

You think he hurt i don’t . He just was quoted saying “ask the team if ima kick” if he was so hurt why would he say that at all? Obviously they beefing . Read between the lines my guy JFC (see i can do that too) lol 

Archived