• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

Stadium will be less crowded than fan fest and the majority of attendees will be wearing black and yellow. 

Two months ago you would have donated your left testicle to science for this game. Now, you are mainly.looking forward to the Rams.

Anywho, what are you watching for this week?

17 minutes ago, sml1950 said:

Which bubble players will be stashed on IR with “injury “ so they don’t have to be exposed to waivers.  Godwin, Cox, Obada........

Obada is gonna make this team. I know it’s hard to key in on players sometimes but he has been playing really well. He’s big, strong, athletic and smart. And it seems like the game is slowing down for him.

https://www.panthers.com/news/panthers-vs-patriots-rookie-brian-burns-two-sacks-

I'm hoping to not watch any of the key players see action tonight. Meaningless game except for those still trying to make this team or make a case for another team. 

I'll be looking at the OL, the backup RBs, the pass rush (well, the pass defense as a whole), and a STers.

I guess I shouldn't really be paying much to position groups, though, because 1) I'm assuming there will be no game planning so no matter what happens they'll have that excuse and 2) it's pretty much going to be every man for himself.

I know this game is somewhat necessary in deciding who makes it through the cut, but I wish we could jump forward a week to the Rams. 

Archived