• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where were you? Were you born yet?

ellis

I was at the game and took my oldest son to the game. Had been an Eagles fan for 4 decades before the Panthers began  I went to every game in Clemson and this was the first year in the new stadium.  We were loud and proud that day . Of course being a Philly fan I have always hated Dallas. Hasn't changed since converting to a Panther fan.

I grew up hating the Cowboys, this game solidified my love for the Panthers.  Before the Panthers, I was a Packers fan.  I pulled for both teams up until after that game where I wanted to beat the living shot out of Green Bay the following week.  Too bad it didn't happen

7 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

We all should hate the Cowboys.  It’s the only thing American about “America’s team”.

If it was about 03 then ignore what I said in that thread.  I meant it about this game.

I too thought the other thread was about this game

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

I grew up hating the Cowboys, this game solidified my love for the Panthers.  Before the Panthers, I was a Packers fan.  I pulled for both teams up until after that game where I wanted to beat the living shot out of Green Bay the following week.  Too bad it didn't happen

For me it was the 2003 playoff game for the NFC Championship. Philly versus Carolina. I was 100% rooting for the Panthers to win.  That was when the conversion was complete 

1 hour ago, KCat said:

I was there. Section 202.  Unbelievable game as most didn’t believe we would win.  

I was in 505!

Man, that was one of the best games of my life!  I was there with my dad, brother, and best friend.  It was such a great night!  I wish I could get back to games now a days.  I miss the energy of those kind of games.  Our defense was so great in those day!

I was there with both my kids (daughter was in grade school, son in middle school; they were so cute then lol) and my son's friend. We didn't sit the entire game. The golden boys connection Aikman to Irvin wasn't working at all and IIRC Irvin ended up injured. Mills' interception was at our end zone and everyone went wild. 

Archived