• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in trading for WR Laquon Treadwell??

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Yup, let's keep holding our two young WRs back by bringing other WRs.

I like DJ and Curtis,. but they've both had their issues up til now. They won't be pushed out of their starter roles by a fringe player and if they are maybe we should rethink how highly we rate them.

DJ was WR1 in the draft but had ball security issues. His YAC is impressive but he has room for improvement, and his stats pale into insignificance versus the WR2 in last year's draft who went one pick later to our rivals.

Curtis looks very exciting but season 1 he was debilitated by injury while season 2 he flashed and had good games, but was inconsistent.

Neither has proven themselves yet and both are the kind who excite during training. So I'm happy to add competition especially from different types of receiver.

I agree with Mr Scot though. Treadwell is a likely cut. If we didn't get him there are other big bodied receivers out there.

15 hours ago, Palmetto said:

Your comment implied that 700 yards was not good enough for a Wr  for us to feel comfortable with what we have

But that 700 yards came as a rookie  who's  Qb was hurt half way thru the season

While Treadwell has only put up 500 yards in his career because he sucks ..... keep up homeboy

Implying anything from my comment is idiotic.  You should take it at face value as it was intended.  I don't speak in riddles.  DJ Moore is a good player, but the other receivers on the team all have very unimpressive numbers as a whole.  That's simple fact.  All I'm saying is there's plenty of room for competition and we are not "stacked" at receiver, contrary to popular belief around here.  The same OC that drafted Treadwell drafted Moore.  He's obviously interested in Treadwell for a reason.  Keep up.

7 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Implying anything from my comment is idiotic.  You should take it at face value as it was intended.  I don't speak in riddles.  DJ Moore is a good player, but the other receivers on the team all have very unimpressive numbers as a whole.  That's simple fact.  All I'm saying is there's plenty of room for competition and we are not "stacked" at receiver, contrary to popular belief around here.  The same OC that drafted Treadwell drafted Moore.  He's obviously interested in Treadwell for a reason.  Keep up.

See my last comment

you want a guy thats not better than what we have

you brought 700 yards now want to change the narrative . I guess you couldn't keep up

58 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

See my last comment

you want a guy thats not better than what we have

you brought 700 yards now want to change the narrative . I guess you couldn't keep up

What narrative?  What the hell are you even talking about?  There is no narrative.  There are only the literal exact words that I typed out.  Are you a politician or something?  GTFO dude.  You're a waste of time.

Archived