• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in trading for WR Laquon Treadwell??

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I find it absolutely hilarious that everyone on this board assumes we are good at wide receiver when the best receiver out of the group had 700 yards last year.  Shows just how bad our WR grouping has been over the years.

Well let's bring in a wide receiver that has 500 total yards in 3+ seasons.  That clearly is an upgrade.

I'd say this as an FA signing post cut for minimum I'm ok with this, but I wouldn't want to have him on his rookie deal still, even if it is the #23 slot for the money.

He's been underwhelming, but a change of scenery and an upgrade at quarterback might be enough to spark a good season out of him. I am intrigued by the size, and athleticism. 

I'm not so attached to Godwin as the 6th receiver, or even Torrey as the 5th that I'd be against this. 

3 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I find it absolutely hilarious that everyone on this board assumes we are good at wide receiver when the best receiver out of the group had 700 yards last year.  Shows just how bad our WR grouping has been over the years.

Screenshot_2019-08-27 D J Moore Stats Pro-Football-Reference com.png

Screenshot_2019-08-27 Laquon Treadwell Stats Pro-Football-Reference com.png

th.jpg

Archived