• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in trading for WR Laquon Treadwell??

Jeremy Igo

The idea of diversifying the position with some size certainly makes some sense, but it makes you wonder who’s out in a crowded room already. And personally I’d take a hard pass on Treadwell even for a conditional 7th... He’s terrible.

3 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

I suspect that he can be had for a low price since he may well be cut. Furthermore, I suspect that the Panthers love his size compared to the current WRs especially in the red zone. It s also a sign that If the right player comes available Torrey Smith will be gone.

This. I think smith is great insurance but the panthers could be ready to move on if they pull something like this off 

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Can we get some oline help first please?

I think we will get better each week. Paradis and Williams are working back from last years injuries and will be fine as they settle in. We have more talent on the line than last year and better depth. I’m trying to stay optimistic.

lesson teach GIF

30 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Just saw a video on the NFL app.

In it Rapoport says the Panthers are in the mix for the Treadwell trade. Sorry, no link. 

Weird, huh?

Think he was just guessing by going out on a limb.  Because if you listen, right before mentioned Panthers, he mentioned Jaguars being a possible destination just because the former OC is there.

All he was doing is trying to piece who would possibly be a trade partner, and saw Norv (who drafted him as the OC) is here now

Archived