• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is out of the boot

Jeremy Igo

22 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

Watch college football too.  I actually played as well.  Do you even remember the championship game from last year?  Several of the catches were high, behind, and into coverage.  Again, the superior athletes made plays.  Do you forget the other players on his team?  I watched the game last night.  He made some good throws, lots of dump offs, and had some misses.  The kid looks good, but he is a sophomore and you need to get off of his d*ck.  And again for the cheap seats, tanking is for losers and only loser a** fans want to be garbage while waiting for an amateur player to become a professional.

LOL. Sure man. I'm just looking out for the future of the team. Once again, if Cam gets hurt again, this team is done anyway. Have you looked at the backups? I do remember last years championship game. I guess we'll just ignore the fact that Alabama had better players on defense than Clemson? Or na? Might as well release him next year, since clearly he can't stay healthy. Then Draft Trevor Lawrence the next year. Pretty simple really. Makes a ton of sense too. We've already wasted prime Luke and prime Cam. Why not just tank for a QB that will be a beast? 

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

LOL. Sure man. I'm just looking out for the future of the team. Once again, if Cam gets hurt again, this team is done anyway. Have you looked at the backups? Might as well release him next year, since clearly he can't stay healthy. Then Draft Trevor Lawrence the next year. Pretty simple really. Makes a ton of sense too. We've already wasted prime Luke and prime Cam. Why not just tank for a QB that will be a beast? 

We have wasted prime Luke? You know he is only 28 years old right? 

11 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Yeah dude. I know he's 28 years old. But, he is declining already. Last year showed us that. 

I highly disagree with you and could go on and on about the players who struggled throughout the year from terrible defensive play calling, zero pass rush, bad safety play, Captain (no explanation needed) and how teams game planned  around Luke in the passing game but I will not. I guess we should trade him now being that he’s going down in production so much right? 

95B9D046-C03F-40AF-B388-7B46E6C08D3E.jpeg

21 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I highly disagree with you and could go on and on about the players who struggled throughout the year from terrible defensive play calling, zero pass rush, bad safety play, Captain (no explanation needed) and how teams game planned  around Luke in the passing game but I will not. I guess we should trade him now being that he’s going down in production so much right? 

95B9D046-C03F-40AF-B388-7B46E6C08D3E.jpeg

Oh yeah, because I said trading him was the thing to do. Never said that. You guys are incorrigible. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 8:19 AM, JakeDel5674 said:

A lot of Panthers fans don't like it, but if Cam doesn't workout this season. AKA stay healthy. We need to release him next year, and tank for Trevor Lawrence. That kid will be a stud. I love Cam, but bruh. Being injured is a death sentence for a team depending on their QB. 

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. This guy knows what he's talking about it looks like. Sadly it was one season earlier. 

Archived