• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is out of the boot

Jeremy Igo

A lot of Panthers fans don't like it, but if Cam doesn't workout this season. AKA stay healthy. We need to release him next year, and tank for Trevor Lawrence. That kid will be a stud. I love Cam, but bruh. Being injured is a death sentence for a team depending on their QB. 

34 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

A lot of Panthers fans don't like it, but if Cam doesn't workout this season. AKA stay healthy. We need to release him next year, and tank for Trevor Lawrence. That kid will be a stud. I love Cam, but bruh. Being injured is a death sentence for a team depending on their QB. 

And then put him behind the same line that got your last franchise QBs killed.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Got a notification late last night from the NFL app that Cam is out of the boot and progressing nicely.

I am 87% sure he plays against the Rams.

I am 32% sure he finishes the game against the Rams.

Do we even really want him to start vs the rams? Seems like a winning the battle losing the war situation if you bring him back and expose him to GVR vs Donald.

50 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Lawrence is a toothpick compared to cam, dont see how he last long here either. 

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

You are delusional if you think we will tank just to get this guy because that is a fact. We are better than that. You obviously have zero faith in our team at all.

4 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

Do we even really want him to start vs the rams? Seems like a winning the battle losing the war situation if you bring him back and expose him to GVR vs Donald.

Should we even put a team out there and try to win a SB? What kinda dumb question is that?

5 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Lawrence will almost certainly be the most hyped QB prospect since Luck who Indy pretty clearly tanked for and then discarded an all-time great QB. Remind me, how'd that work out for them?

Archived