• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eh, I think the defense has looked pretty damn good

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, trucpfan said:

It looked pretty hard to get hands on him being Action was moving not just waiting for the play to come to him he was a moving target a fast one at that.

Lucky? Rewatch several times and you’ll see Action shake 76 with ease pure ease being one of fastest in the league.

Jackson’s skip juke did seal the deal on that play but if you look at the whole picture. 76 wasn’t there to block him exclusively. 76 was suppose to plant sooner and push the play outside of him not inside.

He overshot it, but Jackson’s juke solidified the tackle. If 76 had planted where he was suppose to he would have blocked off Jackson and then turned to Shaq. Notice 52 go for the cheapshot on Boston downfield knowing the only other person close was Reid. They were trying to swing it out and the patriots fugged up their own play. 

Not knocking Jackson’s play at all. He killed that on every level from his perspective and deserves an A+ on that play. 

Fair assessment...the O has been so putrid it faded out some of the Defense's shine.  The youngsters, 26,53,94 are making splash plays that we haven't seen in a while.  We expected an explosive offense but we may end up with an explosive, opportunistic Defense.

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Bradberry and Jackson are going to have a great year I think. The less we hear their names on the broadcast the better they’re going to be doing. 

Its like last year, Bradberry’s name almost never came up, because offense’s just flat out refused to throw towards him. 

Bradberry got burned more times than i like, i would like to see that change tho. 

This forum never gives up. Let's just forego the season, fire the staff, trade Cam and Luke and see if we can lose as many games as the Colts for the #1 pick.

It's a GD preseason game.  We have NEVER been an overwhelming team in preseason. We may have gone undefeated but never overwhelming.

This team will be ready in 2 weeks.

Archived