• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Universal Studios Orlando - Do it

Jeremy Igo

Just got back from the final hoorah of summer with my lady friend and all of our kids (5 of em). 

Gotta say Universal Studios Orlando did not disappoint. I enjoyed it so much more than Disney. Marvel, Harry Potter, Transformers, Simpsons, all the stuff I like. 

Highly recommend. 

We did Universal this summer as well.  We had a BLAST!  While yes, there were some lines to wait in, the way they set up the wait, it wasn't too bad.  The Harry Potter stuff was really cool and entertaining.  My son loved casting spells around the area.  We enjoyed everything but the butterbeer.  Talk about gross!

I'd recommend getting the photo pass for your stay.  They have folks with cameras everywhere who will get your picture for you.  We paid $89 for three days, but we did get TONS of photos including ride photos in that price.  We didn't have to worry about taking group shots or anything, we let them do it, and the memories are there.  Could I have done a better job?  Sure, but then I wouldn't have been in the pictures with my family.

Another note about their photographers:  I didn't want to bring my DSLR and lenses.  It also rained cats and dogs.  We ended up getting 30 or so images from them for the three days.  Good value over all.

Archived