• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BACKYARD TAILGATE

blackcat

Just got email from Panthers.  For $75, one can enjoy all you care to eat wings and burgers, along with a cash bar in the new Bubble prior to home games this season.  Live entertainment and Panthers legends will be also be around.  Not sure what regular price is, $75 is a 'special' for PSL holders.  Discuss.

5 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Sounds pricey to me, but I can remember when I lived outside Buffalo you could buy a BIG bucket of real wings for $3.99 and the local McDonalds ran 50 cent burger specials.  $10 would put you into a food induced coma.

Most Bills fans I would image would have rather been in an actual coma than watch the last 15 years of Bills football.

come at me bro GIF

For the record, there was also an email a few weeks back about a special panthers parking privilege where you can park near the stadium

the cost on that:  $1600 for the season. 

If anybody for one second thinks tepper isn’t in this for the green, they are sadly mistaken. 

I think the price point is fair.   Having it any lower would likely cause a lot of extra staff and security overhead, as well as, worsen the overall experience.  Is it cheap?  No.  But, it's a nice service to offer for people who want to take advantage of on rare occasion.

Really, the only part that stinks is those Ticketmaster fees.  I guess you should buy some stock in ticketmaster(live nation) and hope to recoup some loss there.

2 hours ago, blackcat said:

Just got email from Panthers.  For $75, one can enjoy all you care to eat wings and burgers, along with a cash bar in the new Bubble prior to home games this season.  Live entertainment and Panthers legends will be also be around.  Not sure what regular price is, $75 is a 'special' for PSL holders.  Discuss.

To much money and out of curiosity I went through the purchase process.... it's through ticketmaster and after fee's the total for two was $180.47 .. so the real total is $90 per person :omg:

1 hour ago, grateflday said:

To much money and out of curiosity I went through the purchase process.... it's through ticketmaster and after fee's the total for two was $180.47 .. so the real total is $90 per person :omg:

yeah, and that's with the 'special' PSL owner discount.  Wonder what they'll charge non PSL holders....

Archived