• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, RJK said:

Gurley could run for 200 and a couple TDs not to mention his receiving. I don’t play fantasy football but if u do.....

Well, we all had to figure run defense would be a problem with the switch to a 3-4. Gotta have a stud NT to be able to stop the run, and I'm not sure we even have an average one.

I think I would rather see us run a 4-4 with Reid in the box (against 2 WR or less formations) and try and get creative with coverages/blitzes out of that

Perhaps we can stop debating over whether or not Brian Burns is going to be a “starter” or not.

Christ almighty, enough about that. 

Consider it the one positive we take away from tonight. No longer have to have that stupid debate.

8 minutes ago, ellis said:

Perhaps we can stop debating over whether or not Brian Burns is going to be a “starter” or not.

Christ almighty, enough about that. 

Consider it the one positive we take away from tonight. No longer have to have that stupid debate.

I bet the farm that Ron doesn’t start him.  He won’t do it.

Just now, Shocker said:

I bet the farm that Ron doesn’t start him.  He won’t do it.

Y’all are stupid with this crap.  Last year it was DJ Moore even tho the guy didnt even know where to line up half the time.  Cost us multiple timeouts... which everyone bugged out about and blamed the coaches.  

Archived