• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I also noticed that we have been using the 4-3 the whole game. Have we just given up on the 3-4? 

I'm seriously not trying to be a smartass, but perhaps Rivera is simply evaluating how guys look in the 4-3 during preseason games and saving all the 3-4 evaluation (and looks we don't want to share) for the real games

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

So Cam had surgery on his left ankle to tighten up ligaments. With this being his left ankle again hopefully it isn't serious.

I'm thinking him not coming back means he is getting x rays and a boot. 

Other than DJax with some good tackles, Ive not been impressed. Cam looked rusty and I believe we threw him in when everybody else has seen game action and it almost looked shell shocked. Pressure coming from all different angles. His foot is alright, I think it was a slight cramp. But they wont push him. But I think they shouldve let him run some offense in the first two games. Now he wont play 4th game and will have to get used to it on the go and against aaron donald.

Archived